Quick Weight Loss Recipes
These quick burger wraps will be a sure fire hit and they are much healthier than their fast food cousins.
12 ounces lean ground beef
1 cup refried beans
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp chopped pickled jalapenos
1 avocado, peeled and pitted
1/2 cup prepared salsa
1/8 tsp garlic powder
4 whole-wheat tortillas
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat broiler. Coat a pan with light cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, beans, cilantro and jalapenos in a medium bowl.
- Shape into four oblong patties and place on the prepared pan.
- Broil the patties until done to your liking. Flip halfway through so both sides brow.
- Mix avocado, salsa and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Spread each tortilla with this mixture, then add lettuce and cheese.
- Top each with a burger and roll into a wrap.
(Makes 4 Servings)
Calories Per Serving: 394