Quick Weight Loss Recipes
Chicken is so versatile and boneless skinless chicken breast so healthy, that we had to bring you another tasty chicken recipe.
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 small bunch scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
4 cups water
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 -inch cubes
- In a very large soup pot, heat the sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the scallion whites and garlic; cook, stirring, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the water into the pot. Add soy sauce and ginger. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the broth. Reduce heat to low; cover and poach until the chicken is just cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken evenly to 4 bowls. Pour broth over the chicken. Garnish with the scallion greens.
(Makes 4 Servings)
Calories Per Serving: 190