Additional Weight Loss Information:
Tummy tuck operation, clinically known as Abdominoplasty, is for the people who are self-conscious about incomplete, drooping skin around their tummy section or for those with weakened belly muscles due to pregnancy or weight loss. This surgery is one of the best ways to accomplish a firmer and more youthful figure. It is not taken as a weight loss procedure; the surgery can refine an individual's contour when diet and exercise do not help to extinguish the stubborn excess tissues and fat cells of the midriff.
In the operating room, the plastic surgeon removes the light skin, tightens the abdominal muscular tissues and gets rid of the stubborn deposits of fat of the tummy area. This shows that surgical treatment can be thoroughly customized to fulfill the personalized needs and goals of each individual patient. There are several types of tummy tuck surgery, each planned to concentrate on certain areas of the torso or some specific matters. An experienced and professional plastic surgeon can simply explain the alternatives and help patients arrive the perfect treatment program accordingly, that will give them natural results and an improved sense of assurance.
If you have tried and unsuccessfully to regain the desired shape through exercise and diet, then we ask for you to go through Tummy Tuck Surgery in Chandigarh and at SNO Hospital.
You can assemble a premier cosmetic surgeon who will resolve your questions about plastic surgery and suggest you the suitable tummy tuck surgery as per your demands.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR TUMMY TUCK SURGERY:
- Should have loose and drooping skin around the belly.
- Carrying extra weight in the midriff.
- Should have a sound health.
- The Commitment to uphold the results by watching over the stable diet and even workout.
- Should have healthy expectations of the surgery, which can be discussed with the plastic surgeon.
CANDIDATES NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TUMMY TUCK SURGERY:
- Planning to become pregnant.
- Should not smoke.
- Having any serious medical conditions which could be implicated by undergoing a surgical procedure.
- A person sent into undergoing the procedure in pressure by someone else.
COST OF THE SURGERY:
It is dependent on many different considerations and the succeeding points-
- Particular needs of the patient.
- The specific case of tummy tuck process a person prefers to work through.
- The advanced technology or surgical instruments and techniques that will be applied in the operation.
- The reputation and experience of the plastic surgeon.
- The geographic position where the operation is proceeding to occupy home.
- The type of anesthesia the client chooses.
- There can also be additional costs as when the patients get their initial treatment estimate. Anesthesia, the anesthesiologist's fee, and the surgical facility fee are typically charged on an individual basis. Patients have to ask their surgeons about the additional costs before their surgery as to obtain a more serious estimate of the final price which has to be compensated.
TYPES OF TUMMY TUCK SURGERY:
- Full Tummy Tuck or Full Abdominoplasty
- Mini Tummy Tuck or Mini Abdominoplasty
- Bikini Tuck
- Laser Tummy Tuck
- Non- Surgical Tummy Tuck
The duration of tummy tuck surgery depends on the complexity of the patient's case and the technique used by the surgeon. You can easily find a good hospital for Tummy Tuck Surgery in Ludhiana. For most of the patients, it often needs to perform a tummy tuck in around one and a half to two hours. It is important to talk over the credentials and experience of your surgeon before going forward with surgical operations.