Additional Weight Loss Information:
Monetary weight loss reward is powerful! Research has proven that cash incentive enhance the success of weight loss strategies. Healthy Loser weight loss challenge has used this knowledge to create a unique fast weight loss program that gives $5000 to the highest loser for losing 15 percent or more of the body weight. Healthy Loser shares tips from contest winners to help you lose weight quick.
- Ate fish, vegetables and protein shakes.
- No tortilla, sodas, bread, only water fish and green stuff.
- By the end of the contest, ran 8 miles every day.
- Set up a space just for working out without having any distractions.
William Gannon (lost 29%)
- Adjust any diet and routine to suit your own body and needs
- Counting one day at a time helped me stick to the system.
- A shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and then my meal for dinner plus a lot of water. The knowledge that I was coming home to a meal worked a lot better to help me stay motivated throughout the days.
- Adding variations to your exercise routine helps to keep your routine fresh and improve motivation to meet and beat each challenge.
- I was attending the gym at least six days a week, spending at least an hour on rigorous physical activity.
- I used measuring cups and measuring glasses to equate the amount of calories that I would digest every day. I also kept count of every gram of fat, sugar, sodium, and carbohydrate.
- I made a promise that I would not eat out, especially fast food.
- Focused on living a healthy and happy life, not shaving pounds.
- Ate my biggest meal in the morning and then make each meal smaller as the day went along, with a couple of snacks interspersed.
- I drank water constantly and made it a point to take the stairs.
- I learned to listen to my body with regards to pace, the number of sets if I was lifting weights, and even started to trust my body when it told me to eat, although I tried my best to give it fruit instead of the junk food it craved.
- I started slowly by going to the gym only 30 minutes a day and doing only cardio.
- My diet consisted of 1500 calories divided into 5 meals a day and a proper breakdown of a carbohydrate to protein to fat ratio.
- For me, nutrition is the hardest part but it accounts for 80% of your results, whether your goal is to lose weight or to gain lean muscle mass.
- There is no way that I could have done it without David Chatwin from Healthy Loser competition coaching me through it all.
- Stuck to diet and the results kept me going.
- Strategy DEPMA – Diet, Exercise and Positive Mental Attitude.
- I created my formula for success by incorporating both Diet (restricting calories eaten) and Exercise (burning calories by moving).